BRIS Deflationary Mechanisms
We aim to making deflation higher than emission. Our goal is to make more BRIS to leave circulation than the amount of BRIS that's produced.
BRIS Deflationary Mechanisms is the process of permanently removing coins from circulation, thereby reducing the total supply. This will be performed by the development team and will be done in several ways, most commonly by sending the coins to Dead address.
There are several benefits of a coin burn and they are as follows:
- Increase in the value of the token
This is probably the most well-known benefit of BRIS Deflationary Mechanisms. BRIS Deflationary Mechanisms reduces the overall circulation of the token, thereby the overall supply decreases. It might potentially result in an increase of the token value. The constant burning of the coin helps to keep a steady value.
- A steady value of the token
Constant token burning helps to keep a steady value of the token and it also bets for a long-term price increase. BRIS Deflationary Mechanisms can potentially make the holder’s token more valuable than it was before the burn.
The practice of burning may involve the project’s developers buying tokens back from the market or burning parts of the supply already available to them. Here, at BridgeSwap, there are four deflationary mechanisms in place.
- 1.The BridgeSwap Lottery, 20% pot to be burned weekly.
- 2.Auto BRIS Pools Performance fee, 2% subtracted automatically from each yield harvest to be burned weekly.
- 3.In addition to the above, a dynamic amount of BRIS is also minted to the Dev address at a rate of 9.09%. This means that if 100 BRIS are harvested, then 9.09 BRIS is minted in addition and sent to the Dev Address. All the total amount of BRIS minted will always be sent to the dead address / burned weekly .
- 4.0.01% of all the trading fee captured on DEX, will be used to buyback BRIS and burned.